Well done you for choosing to make positive changes in your life and learning to control your behaviour at all times regardless of external pressures, emotions, experience of urges and impulses.
You might be wondering if some of your behaviours, especially impulsive behaviour might have caused a problem for you in the past. Here are some of the example how unhelpful impulsivity and unhelpful impulsive behaviours might be causing problems in your life:
- Unhelpful impulsive behaviour often leads to difficulties at school and performing at work
- People who are high in impulsivity might have difficulties managing their weight often resulting in being overweight or obese
Some of the unhelpful impulsive behaviour includes:
- Overspending on things you don’t even need,
- Impulsive spending,
- Excessive drinking and taking drugs (or other substance),
- Risky driving behaviours,
- Addictions, including addictions to technology (mobile phones), internet pornography,
- Self- injury and higher levels of aggression towards themselves and others.
- Sudden outbursts of anger
If you find yourself acting in a way that is unhelpful and leads to negative consequences and at the same time you have difficulties controlling it it can be due to high unhelpful impulsivity.
Such behaviours lead to negative consequences, including damages to your relationships, you health and wellbeing as well as you future opportunities.
In this program you will learn how to cut ties and obtain an ultimate freedom to decide for yourself and to behave in a way that lead to positive consequences.
Notice: An hour of seeing a psychologist is $200, while you can purchase our program for only $197 and keep it for life